• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Beginners

Aightball

Garage band Groupie
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Iowa
    aightball.wordpress.com
    Let’s chat :).
    What are you all struggling with? Mine is dampened strings. I’m on a half-size acoustic, but can’t quite figure out how hard to press on the strings. Working on lesson 6 and probably going to stay there a while.
    How my other fellow beginners? Any experienced players have advice for us newbies? 🎸😊

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Aightball

Garage band Groupie
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Iowa
    aightball.wordpress.com
    Alexandra> Hello fellow acoustic player! I told myself that if I can learn to play my acoustic I can start saving up for a new guitar :). So far, so good, haha
    I see a lot of acoustic players here…wonder if, in the future, Syn or PG might add some acoustic stuff for us…or maybe they have and I haven’t found it yet :). Sticking to lesson 6 for a while.

G

If you guys need any help you can ask me I will help you guys I been playing for almost 3 years
    I hope you don’t think I trying to show of. Anyways I just want to help you I biggest tip for now is to say motivated at the guitar and be consistent with it also have fun. Again if you need any help

Aightball

Garage band Groupie
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Iowa
    aightball.wordpress.com
    Nancy> Ohhh…forgot to check Amazon! Will have to do that.
    Lachlan> Awesome! I’m really excited that people are answering questions and being good to everyone. I uploaded a “riff” and was nervous that people would be laughing since it’s nothing much. But I got some great feedback and advice! Excited to keep practicing and learning!

G

Hello I’ve been playing for almost 3 years, I’m on here to help new people around and to learn things, if you need any help you could ask me sometimes I’m not the best player but these lessons are really well created and helpful. I hope you don’t think I’m trying to show of or anything just ting to help. Also my tip for right now is to stay motivated and be consistent with playing and have fun:) anyways good luck 🙂

Synner Endless Summer Collection