• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Can't post a new riff?

Kris Crocker

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
Hi, I’m new to the SYNGatesSchool site and I’m trying to get used to things. I love the design and things but I have one problem. I “recorded” myself playing a riff I came up with and tried posting it, I filled in all the right fields with the info needed and it doesn’t let me post. It doesn’t say what I’m doing wrong either just two red lines above and below the video url field. Please help

J

Jak Angelescu

Don’t worry buddy you’re not alone. I’ve had several people bring that to my attention as well as other people posting about it. I wrote in the forum that Patrick, an administrator, started about the school being back up. I’m sure we’ll get the answer soon 🙂 for the time being, feel free to post the hyperlink to your YouTube video in a forum post. Give the title of the post something like it’s your video that you are proud of and you would like feedback on it so we know what it is 🙂