• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

First time back since updated site

Alec Lewis

Stairway to Heaven Tab Studier
  • Nov 11, 2019
    I am returning to the site and going all the way back to beginner lessons for a nice refresh of the basics. I gotta say, this updated site really makes going through the lessons feel a lot smoother, for lack of a better word, and i'm excited to progress through all of the lessons. Any tips from users about how i should tackle the lessons for my best benefits?

Donovan Etue

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Washington State
    Welcome back Alec! Glad to have you back here! I know what you mean. In my opinion the site has improved immensely thanks to the update done a little while ago. The site was good before hand but it became even better after words with the added forum lists as well as the riff sections having different sections for different genres as well. If I were you and wanting to get a good refresh on lessons I'd just follow the lessons lesson by lesson. The way that Papa Gates and Syn have laid things out definitely seems like a good and effective way to learn whether you're a beginner or further along.

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    Welcome back! Not much you can do wrong with the Lessons. I would suggest really practicing each lesson before moving on, maybe even make a Video to it. Also I am working on a lesson and a Syn etude at once.
    To your Cover. I really like it, really precice playing. But you didn't seem too enthusiastic about playing it :p

Reactions: Alec Lewis
    Synner Endless Summer Collection