• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Ghost- “Kaiserion” *NEW SONG*

Christian Schulze

Hot Topic Tourer
Rockstar Student
Nov 11, 2019
Spain
Thank you for sharing Alicia!!!!!
Yess the song gives me also a lot of maiden Vibes.

Regarding the new album, obviously i am waiting until i listen to the full album..but I am a bit on the fence with this one....I still need to get warm with this new ghost era! Popia and Ghouls look really cool though!

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    Didn't want to listen to it before the studio version comes out.... listened to it twice already haha
    Definetly Maiden vibes... but that may be the problem for me. It sounds like a classic rock-metal song, very traditional and almost happy sounding. I am missing mystery or the usual dark Ghost twist - which Hunters Moon and Sunshine definetly have. Who knows, maybe my opinion changes once I listened to it more.

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina
    @Dominik Gräber I get it, though I’m curious to see the full album too I get the feeling it’s going to be a happy mix of the sound we know and love but with a twist. I personally love the classic metal vibe this song has given me.

@Christian Schulze papa and the ghouls look fucking amazing !!! I’ve LIVING for papas new look (the military-esque outfit with the tight fit is everything)
    and the ghouls are freaking insane !

Christian Schulze

Hot Topic Tourer
    Rockstar Student
    Nov 11, 2019
    Spain
    @Dominik Gräber I get it, though I’m curious to see the full album too I get the feeling it’s going to be a happy mix of the sound we know and love but with a twist. I personally love the classic metal vibe this song has given me.

@Christian Schulze papa and the ghouls look fucking amazing !!! I’ve LIVING for papas new look (the military-esque outfit with the tight fit is everything)
    and the ghouls are freaking insane !
    Papa has like 4 different outfits this time....like even a batwings suit.....this is insane!!!

• Love
    Reactions: Alicia Willis
    Synner Endless Summer Collection