• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Hey Everyone!

CHRISTOPHER FLEETWOOD

One Stringer
Nov 11, 2019
I have been messing around with the old site and the new one off and one for a while now. But after years of thinking I can learn to play the guitar simply by learning how to play songs I have realized what a great resource this site really is! I am loving checking in once a week, learning a technique, practice it for the next week, and then come back and learn something new! THIS SITE IS AWESOME! I'm 36 and if this had been around when I first picked up the guitar it would have made learning so much easier. I have told my friends about this and I hope they come around as well! Thanks Syn and Pops!

John Robinson

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
Nashville tn.
I have been messing around with the old site and the new one off and one for a while now. But after years of thinking I can learn to play the guitar simply by learning how to play songs I have realized what a great resource this site really is! I am loving checking in once a week, learning a technique, practice it for the next week, and then come back and learn something new! THIS SITE IS AWESOME! I'm 36 and if this had been around when I first picked up the guitar it would have made learning so much easier. I have told my friends about this and I hope they come around as well! Thanks Syn and Pops!
Welcome home

Synner Endless Summer Collection