• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

[Project] Let's make a song together!

Romain Tassan

Garage band Groupie
Nov 11, 2019
Lille, France
www.instagram.com
Ok Nadim
I’m gonna close the registrations for the moment. If everyone that already registered still want to do it, I will have far enough contributors to make this project happen. Plus, I sent an invite to some other guitarists to join in and I’m waiting for their answers.
So far, here’s the list of guitarists that will take part in the project:
– Ids Schiere
-Sayonil Mitra
– Dan Shipway
– Barış KIVRAK
– Gabriel Corso
– Alan Celis
– Dustin Stevens
– Noah Berends
– Nadim Captan

Synner Endless Summer Collection

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
I think Romain is just busy at the moment So I’m just patient. I’m not sure about dual guitars to be honest. If you want to dual up parts in your own solo you can very well do it but I feel like playing something and than wait for someone to harmonize it is a bit of a hassle.
Dylan-I think Romain will decide the key for the backingtrack so you might have to solo over C# instead but that should be fine.

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
We would love for you to be in!
I think Romain closed it a couple weeks ago but not sure. We should try to not have to many people because that will kinda make it sound like a mess. However, I have no idea how many people are in at the moment😅