• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Question for you guys

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
So I’ve been thinking, I want to record some backingtracks to go along with lessons I want to make, at the moment I only really have some gypsy jazz techniques and a picking lesson I want to do but since the all the different ways of picking are explained really well in the lessons that cover them so I was thinking about writing some etudes that combine different ways to pick(alternate, economy, sweeping, legato, hybrid, tapping, finger), I won’t put all of them in one etude but just multiple of them as practice material if you want to learn how to combine them. I will put them into SoundCloud with tabs and a backingtrack. Since I’m pretty busy until the Christmas holiday I would be doing it then(I want to do the gypsy jazz lessons later). Now the question is, would you guys like this?