• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Riff Challenge Game! Everybody feel free to participate

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    I didn't participate at 1st because I couldn't quite understand the instructions well. But after poking around in the riff section I think I know how to do it! I would love to participate if it's not too late!

Because you've mentioned Al Pitrelli a few times. Widowmaker - Emaheevul.

• Wow
    Reactions: Jak Angelescu

Ezequiel Romanko

Garage band Groupie
    Nov 11, 2019
    Argentina
    I didn't participate at 1st because I couldn't quite understand the instructions well. But after poking around in the riff section I think I know how to do it! I would love to participate if it's not too late!
    not it's not Jak feel free to participate :) also if @Syn Gates and @Brian Haner Sr. wants to participate it will be an honor :p :)

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    Wtf do I have to do the solo? 😳😳 how much do I need to do? Btw, NEVER heard this before and I fucking LOVE IT 🤘🤘 this is my kinda shit!

I had a feeling you'd never heard it and that you'd love it. That whole first album, Blood and Bullets, is GOLD. You're welcome. And no, just do it like a Metal Minute! first parts of the song. See the other examples.

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Nov 11, 2019
    Groningen

I decided to just play the whole intro up to the first verse. I used an interface so I couldn't switch between clean and distortion.
    Also, this must be one of the worst recordings I've ever made, I wanted to do it today because I know it's not going to happen on a Sunday.😅
    This song is simple but I'm not used to full chords anymore and I've secretly been learning Trivium - Insurrection after I saw it mentioned here.
    Do you want a new one?

Reactions: Ezequiel Romanko
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Nov 11, 2019
    Groningen