• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

What are you currently listening to?

Synner Endless Summer Collection

ari.mac

Hot Topic Tourer
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 16, 2020
    Italy

This is an Italian band that came out of a talent show. This is their latest track that they presented for an italian music competition called Sanremo (it's a big event in Italy and usually the songs there are more on the pop side). They are the only competitors I dig this year (and one of the few italian act I like)

redlipsofdeceit

Local Dive Bar Favorite
    Contest Winner!
  • Oct 21, 2020
    Brazil
    www.instagram.com

This is an Italian band that came out of a talent show. This is their latest track that they presented for an italian music competition called Sanremo (it's a big event in Italy and usually the songs there are more on the pop side). They are the only competitors I dig this year (and one of the few italian act I like)
    Wow! They are really good! I really enjoyed them. Gonna search for more of their music.

• Love
    Reactions: ari.mac

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina

Opinions on this?? I will always love the original but duuude I dig this version. That guy's voice + melody lines? They catch me
    🤔it’s not bad. For me personally though, Last Resort was a HUGE song for me in my formative teen years so I expect the “feels” I would have from the original and I just don’t get it here. I mean, I liked it, but it just felt like something was missing. Im thinking maybe it was all the auto tune, it was quite noticeable in a few spots. I kind of miss when everything didn’t sound so robotic and digital ya know ? Just my opinion, since you did ask for opinions lol.
    this is my first time hearing it too, I’ll give it a few more chances though 👍🏻

Gabby Heafy

Local Dive Bar Favorite
  • Apr 5, 2020
    www.instagram.com

Opinions on this?? I will always love the original but duuude I dig this version. That guy's voice + melody lines? They catch me
    🤔it’s not bad. For me personally though, Last Resort was a HUGE song for me in my formative teen years so I expect the “feels” I would have from the original and I just don’t get it here. I mean, I liked it, but it just felt like something was missing. Im thinking maybe it was all the auto tune, it was quite noticeable in a few spots. I kind of miss when everything didn’t sound so robotic and digital ya know ? Just my opinion, since you did ask for opinions lol.
    this is my first time hearing it too, I’ll give it a few more chances though 👍🏻
    totally agree with you Alice!

Reactions: Alicia Willis