• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

What got you into guitar?

Riku Lainpelto

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
Finland
I wanted an electric guitar when I was a kid, but my mom refused to get me one because "they are loud." I kinda forgot it but two years ago my brother got an used acoustic guitar and that's when something clicked in my head and I had to get one. Ordered a cheap acoustic from Thomann. Fast forward a year and a half and I bought my first electric guitar.

I wish my mom would've gotten me one when I were 7-years old. I could have 16 years of experience by now 🤪 Never too late I guess :)

Kai C

Stairway to Heaven Tab Studier
Nov 11, 2019
Naha Okinawa
I always liked the guitar sound but thought I could never play. While going through depression with nothing else to do and no motivation I was listening to the second solo on Comfortably Numb by Pink Floyd and said that's it. That's a sound I love I want to make that sound. The rest is history