• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Making Of "The Descending Dragon" and my finished song!

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    Hey y'all!
    It's finally time to share my Making Of video to the guitar strap I made for no other than Matt Heafy. I wanted to share this here because first I know that some of you really like my work and may be interested in seeing a bit of the making process. But also the video features my very first instrumental, which I recorded just for the video.

The Song is finally finished and I am proud for this to be my first output. Tons of thanks to @Chris Johnston who helped me with the theory for it and the feedback in the writing process, @Andrei Moraru for the help with the drums and @Aileé Guerra Aréizaga for giving my dumb ass some basics in mixing! :D

So here is the Making Of and also a separate upload of my song:

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    Nice drums there. Whoever wrote them has potential.

In all seriousness though, you should be proud of the final result. It's a cool song, really creative. I can hear some bass as well (it wasn't there when I was drumming :LOL: ), which compliments the other instruments.
    Thanks a lot man! Yes, I recorded the bass last after talking to Aileé, who convinced me the song could use it :ROFLMAO: