• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
ari.mac

Bouleverd Of Broken Dreams - Green Day Cover

Hey guys! Haven't posted in a couple of weeks but here I am!
Here's my full cover of Boulevard Of Broken Dreams.
The road to the level I want to play is long but I'm pretty happy with this and had a lot of fun.
I ended up strumming basically on the neck (don't know how or why😂) but chose this take anyway because I liked it better than the other one I have 😬 as always, tips are more than welcome! 🖤 Happy Weekend 🥂
Holy Cow! The progress you are making is absolutely incredible! Look at you with all those barre chords ! YES MA'AM!!! 👏
Your rhythm is great too! As far as constructive criticism goes, I did notice a few spots where the chords weren't ringing out as well as they should, but that's just a matter of getting comfy with the barre chords, and they are fucking hard. I don't care what anyone says, there's a reason so many players struggle with them.
Keep on kicking ass Ari ! I'm so fucking excited seeing your progress in such a short amount of time!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: ari.mac
J
Excellent work!! My biggest suggestion is that you're utilizing the A Shape of the CAGED system. This is also known as a double barre chord. On those chords where you have your middle, ring and pinky fingers down, just flatten your ring finger across those three strings instead. This won't ALWAYS be the favorable way to play it. But for punk it's definitely an easier option 🙂 if you need further help let me know and I'll make a video🙂

• Love
Holy Cow! The progress you are making is absolutely incredible! Look at you with all those barre chords ! YES MA'AM!!! 👏
Your rhythm is great too! As far as constructive criticism goes, I did notice a few spots where the chords weren't ringing out as well as they should, but that's just a matter of getting comfy with the barre chords, and they are fucking hard. I don't care what anyone says, there's a reason so many players struggle with them.
Keep on kicking ass Ari ! I'm so fucking excited seeing your progress in such a short amount of time!!!!!
Thank you Sys 🤩🤩🖤🖤🖤✨✨✨ and ugh, yes barre chords are not easy, but I'll keep practicing them until I get comfortable 😎😎😎 again, thank you so much for your words and feedback 🖤🖤🖤🖤

Excellent work!! My biggest suggestion is that you're utilizing the A Shape of the CAGED system. This is also known as a double barre chord. On those chords where you have your middle, ring and pinky fingers down, just flatten your ring finger across those three strings instead. This won't ALWAYS be the favorable way to play it. But for punk it's definitely an easier option 🙂 if you need further help let me know and I'll make a video🙂
Thak you so much Jak!!🖤🖤🖤
I am actually aware of the existence of this way of making that barre chord but for some reason never really tried it in songs 😅😅 If you could make a video that would be really helpful to learn this the right way without mistakes. Thank you so much for your words and tips 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Yes, sys, you are amazing! :rock-hand:
I can't believe you've been playing only for a few months, 'cause this is really good!
I'm so proud of you! 🖤🤩

• Love

Media information

Category
Beginners Corner
Added by
ari.mac
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating