• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
ari.mac

Knocking On Heaven's Door solo update

I really was not sure if I should post this because the bends are out of tune and I completly missed one (also, the guitar is a little out of tune itself, because at that point I had been playing for a long time and couldn't be bothered to tune again, ops😂😂😂), and still have to find the right tone on the new amp, but I figured that this are struggles that all beginners go through so there's no point in "hiding" those things. Positive note: got the whole solo memorized and tried to play at 100% speed. Now I'll slow down the bpms and will work on the bendings and vibrato 🤗
The first bend made me go 'ieeee that's a little bit too much' but you'll get the hang of it! After that it's actually already pretty good, not all bends are spot on but it sounds very good already! I'm sure you'll nail it!

Reactions: ari.mac
The first bend made me go 'ieeee that's a little bit too much' but you'll get the hang of it! After that it's actually already pretty good, not all bends are spot on but it sounds very good already! I'm sure you'll nail it!
I did warn you they were out of tune 😝😝😝😝 Thank you Ids 😊😊

Reactions: idssdi

Media information

Category
Beginners Corner
Added by
ari.mac
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings