• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
W

3rd iteration of my riff from early oct

It started out half step down, I never knew this chord before it's E:5A:3D:5 and down to E:3A:2D:3 or with and open D into E:0A:3D2 into E:1A:3D:0 and last E:3A:2D:0 I guess those are the base chords.
I can play a slow part to it as well, still messing around with it. I'm having trouble figuring out the chords for the melody part where I mess up. Btw this is my new amp settings, just got it earlier. Treble:0 Middle:0 Bass:0 Distortion:11. On my guitar I use only the top pickup and Tone knobs both at 0 and adjust volume for Distortion. In the comments I'm going to add the 2 other versions of it I recorded. Which do you guys think sounds cool? I'm trying to find my sound. Maybe you guys got some suggestions that could direct me some? I also have some trouble with writing, Thanks in advance!
Reactions: chris_is_cool
This was the second version, I made it with GarageBand on my phone.
I like Adam's Song from Blink-182.
Somewhere I messed up the loop and it sucks,
haven't gone back to it.

What do you guys think? Thanks again

Media information

Category
Original Songs/Riffs
Added by
William B.
Date added
View count
Comment count