• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Alicia Willis

Raindrops

I was weary to post this because it’s not the kind of “riff” I normally see here, but it does fit the very basic definition of a riff so I hope this is okay.

I love fingerpicking and have been trying it for awhile over simple basic chords. Syns tips in lesson 91 made me move away from my beloved Am chord 🤣
Syn talks about suspended chords and add chords etc.basically unique voicings.
I was going to do a variation with my beloved Am and a Aminor6 but I branched out and tried some new chords. I’m using:

E minor 7
Cadd9
G major
D/F#

Also, I’ve never named anything but “Raindrops” seemed perfect. I love sitting outside during a shower or storm and this little riff sounds to me exactly how the raindrops sound as they fall onto various objects around me. ❤️
This is tight, I actually considered doing fingerpicking as well. This sounds like it could be a song placement on a tv show or commercial
Thanks ! I’m still getting the hang of fingerpicking but it’s so fun to do ! I really appreciate that !

Okay, how much did you pay Ids to write you all the chord names?

Because I had no clue what you're talking about :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Besides that, beautiful riff and a perfect name:love:

• Haha
Reactions: Alicia Willis

Media information

Category
Original Songs/Riffs
Added by
Alicia Willis
Date added
View count
Comment count