• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Hey there, the idea sounds great but the way you play it here sounds like a mess. There's something very important that's still misunderstood about shredding and that's 'if you can't play it slow you can't play it fast either'. Playing something slow is a lot more difficult. I noticed on your other riffs you don't really use a metronome or a backingtrack. Start using them, the people you jam with in the future will thank you.

Hey there, the idea sounds great but the way you play it here sounds like a mess. There's something very important that's still misunderstood about shredding and that's 'if you can't play it slow you can't play it fast either'. Playing something slow is a lot more difficult. I noticed on your other riffs you don't really use a metronome or a backingtrack. Start using them, the people you jam with in the future will thank you.
I'm not a musician, I'm a note player lol.

And yes, I am coping.

Media information

Category
Original Songs/Riffs
Added by
TheTroller
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media