• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Alicia Willis

Noodling

First time noodling. I debated whether to post this or not. But, I know emotions can often be conveyed musically when our words fail us. As mentioned in my previous post, I’ve had a shit day and am just releasing that tension. After playback I see I was really feeling that E power chord 😂
I have to admit, I feel like I should noodle more often. It was incredibly fun to just go with a feeling and just move around a bit with my limited knowledge and just play and not following tabs or someone else’s song. It was cool to just be “Alicia” 😃

Reactions: Dominik Gräber
J
I absolutely love this! It doesn't matter if you are jamming out to the E power-chord constantly! You are getting a feel for how things sound together and you are expressing yourself and this is how riffs are written! You have a pretty solid downstroke there girl! And I was rocking out that's for sure! I'm sorry you've had such a hard day. For a long time my only job I ever had were retail jobs so I can only imagine the frustration you had. Much love to you darling!

• Love
Reactions: Alicia Willis
I absolutely love this! It doesn't matter if you are jamming out to the E power-chord constantly! You are getting a feel for how things sound together and you are expressing yourself and this is how riffs are written! You have a pretty solid downstroke there girl! And I was rocking out that's for sure! I'm sorry you've had such a hard day. For a long time my only job I ever had were retail jobs so I can only imagine the frustration you had. Much love to you darling!
Thank you so much ! Today was honestly the worst day I’ve had in awhile. However, it prompted me to just play and I really felt a release from all that tension just playing even if it wasn’t great or made sense. It helped me and I wanted to spread that message out there. 👍🏻 I realized it can be cathartic for me.

• Love
Reactions: Jak Angelescu
J
Thank you so much ! Today was honestly the worst day I’ve had in awhile. However, it prompted me to just play and I really felt a release from all that tension just playing even if it wasn’t great or made sense. It helped me and I wanted to spread that message out there. 👍🏻 I realized it can be cathartic for me.
You've really stepped up your game this year. Not just in music but in life as well. So proud of you 🙂

That was great! Sounded like tons of fun! Doesn't need to be something fancy but I could feel your rhythm and as Jak said, nothing ever wrong with experimenting and expressing yourself.
Looking foreword to more "shitty day improvs" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Jk, nobody wants you to have a bad day :)

• Haha
Your tone sounds sooo mean. The moment before the 1 minute mark you paused for a beat. I felt that's the peak right before you nailed it. Timing and everything. There also was a lot of melody also especially later on in the video when you started going higher up the fretboard. I hope you keep noodling.

• Love

Media information

Category
Beginners Corner
Added by
Alicia Willis
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings