• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Alicia Willis

Noodling

First time noodling. I debated whether to post this or not. But, I know emotions can often be conveyed musically when our words fail us. As mentioned in my previous post, I’ve had a shit day and am just releasing that tension. After playback I see I was really feeling that E power chord 😂
Your tone sounds sooo mean. The moment before the 1 minute mark you paused for a beat. I felt that's the peak right before you nailed it. Timing and everything. There also was a lot of melody also especially later on in the video when you started going higher up the fretboard. I hope you keep noodling.
Thanks Calvin ! It’s definitely something I’m going to try to do more often. It was very relaxing and fun and it was nice like not worry about what to play next and or remember anything....just kind of let it go lol

Media information

Category
Beginners Corner
Added by
Alicia Willis
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media