• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Niice!! I love seeing these!

Here's a tip. Try adding more energy to the chugging, be more "aggresive" with it because that's what makes you nod your head so it just needs a bit more energy but you did great :D

• Love
Reactions: AGA and carlosmqr
Niice!! I love seeing these!

Here's a tip. Try adding more energy to the chugging, be more "aggresive" with it because that's what makes you nod your head so it just needs a bit more energy but you did great :D
Thanks a lot Filip, thanks for the tip I will do it on the final recording for sure :)

Hell yeah ! You killed it Carlos !!! 👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻

Thanks a lot Alicia, you did great too!

Thanks a lot Filip, thanks for the tip I will do it on the final recording for sure :)

Thanks a lot Alicia, you did great too!
Thank you ! I think it’s really cool to see someone else play the same thing because we won’t all play it exactly the same and our “guitar personality” (as I like to call it lol) comes through and they sound completely individual which is so awesome to me !

Reactions: carlosmqr
Thank you ! I think it’s really cool to see someone else play the same thing because we won’t all play it exactly the same and our “guitar personality” (as I like to call it lol) comes through and they sound completely individual which is so awesome to me !

I agree, I always like to see how people play the same riff or song because theres always some little things that are different! And you learn something from it!

• Love
Reactions: Alicia Willis
Good job as well! I feel like your tone could use more bass, maybe a bit more gain and then just focus on your chugs and it will be perfect!

The double beat chug is the only part that id say you gotta work on a bit. Good stuff tho.
Thanks man! Sure I will work on it!

Good job as well! I feel like your tone could use more bass, maybe a bit more gain and then just focus on your chugs and it will be perfect!
Thanks Dominik! My bad I had the settings for the Schecter wich as a way more deeper and "fat" tone than the Epiphone, and I just wanted to record this as fast as I could just to take it out of my mind :ROFLMAO: I will probabily record the final version with the Schecter anyway as it sounds waaaay better!

Reactions: Dominik Gräber
Quite honestly Carlos it'd take me a few runs too only cause its double timed so you're definitely not downstroking it lol. My alternate palm mutes aren't the best

Quite honestly Carlos it'd take me a few runs too only cause its double timed so you're definitely not downstroking it lol. My alternate palm mutes aren't the best
I get it Calvin, my alternate palm mutes are not as good as downstroke palm mutes too xD

Media information

Category
Student Shred Collaboration
Added by
carlosmqr
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media