• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Alicia Willis

“Untitled”-the work in progress that hasn’t gone anywhere

I came up with this awhile ago, though at the time it was pointed out I had a chord in it that didn’t mesh well theoretically, so I changed it.
I remember when I wrote this and the emotions I had. I was feeling those emotions again today and decided to play it again.
I wish I knew what to do with this because I do love it so much, but I’m stuck. Idk where to go with it and don’t have the theory knowledge to do so.....
so, it shall forever remain a work in progress.....
One thing you can do without really needing to know theory, and this might be a really complicated noob thing to do, cause I don't know my theory either, is this:
I could imagine a lead line over this, that kinda replaces the vocals. If you don't know your scales you could figure out which notes you used and where they lie all over the fretboard. I always use a google image to show all the notes when I am lazy. Then think about what lyrics would fit your mood of the song and try to put down the rhythm of how you may sing these lyrics down in a lead line, using notes from your chords at different places of the fretboard. Let me know if this helps!

Media information

Category
Original Songs/Riffs
Added by
Alicia Willis
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Share this media