• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Unholy Confessions pull offs

So I’m fairly new to the site and have no idea what I’m doing right now but question how can I nail the Pull offs for unholy confessions? It’s legit the only part I can’t get down and it’s so frustrating having people tell me “just flick your finger off of it” because it’s not too helpful

woahdude

New Student
Aug 29, 2023
I assume you're talking about the main intro riff. The best thing I can tell you is just to slow it down to about 50% speed and practice the riff and pull offs so that you can do it cleanly without any other strings ringing out, then once you can do that consistently, speed it up in small increments until you get it up to the original speed. It's important that you don't try and practice it at a speed you can't do it comfortably at, because you'll just end up with messy bad habits. Start at the fastest speed you can play it well at and then speed it up little by little until you get it. It'll take time, but that's the point. Good luck!