• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Drag to reposition cover

New School Launches!

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Evelyn Boyne

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
What's up $ynners?! We all appreciate how patient you have been while the team has worked diligently to bring you this new and improved school. Of course, there are DOZENS of new features to improve your learning experience. Feel free to snoop around, poke around and explore. If you have any questions please drop a comment below! I'll be doing a tutorial on the new website very soon!
Also, please stay tuned for the badass blues series by Papa Gates!
The new site looks wonderful and operates very smoothly. I like the new organization sections for the lessons too.

Kartik Ramesh

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
Have you guys deleted a couple lessons? I remember an alternate picking 3 note per string major scale lesson, that involved playing 4 notes (3 on 1 and 1 on the next string) but I can't find it now!
Please help, I really want to recommend the lesson to someone else.

Syn Gates

🦾
Staff member
Legend+
Sep 18, 2019
Huntington Beach
Just had a noodle around on the new school... absolutely love it! The trophy system is awesome and the way that it tracks the lessons you have done / are doing is just great. Thanks so much to @Syn Gates and @Brian Haner Sr. for the great work and dedication, and thank you for helping thousands of people like myself learn something that seems impossible... the art of guitar. Not to forget @Jak Angelescu for all of her work too in building this new site! Now excuse me, I have some practising and reacting to do!
Our pleasure, so stoked you guys are happy. This is just the beginning 🤘

Adin Shepherd

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
Melbourne, Australia
Have you guys deleted a couple lessons? I remember an alternate picking 3 note per string major scale lesson, that involved playing 4 notes (3 on 1 and 1 on the next string) but I can't find it now!

Papa Gates mentioned elsewhere that a few lessons didn't shown up after the move, but they should have them all back soon.

Reactions: Jak Angelescu
J

Jak Angelescu

Papa noticed it and brought it to the team's attention last night. So sorry! We're working on it🤘