• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Drag to reposition cover

New School Launches!

Adin Shepherd

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
Melbourne, Australia
You could be on to something there Ed.

Can you try something for me Hamdab? Go to lesson 12, on the playback toolbar, click the symbol with the 3 lines and the notes, select synthetic (this will disable the video), and then press the play button and see if it plays the tab.

I assume from the screenshot you are using a mobile phone to view the site, what browser are you using?

Last edited:

Hamdab

Free Bird Player
Nov 17, 2019
Indonesia
You could be on to something there Ed.

Can you try something for me Hamdab? Go to lesson 12, on the playback toolbar, click the symbol with the 3 lines and the notes, select synthetic (this will disable the video), and then press the play button and see if it plays the tab.

I assume from the screenshot you are using a mobile phone to view the site, what browser are you using?
I used google chrome... what a browser are you use?

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Adin Shepherd

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
Melbourne, Australia
I have play the tab but if i play with the video,video cant loaded

Ok, check in Chromes settings that protected content is allowed. Settings> Site settings> Media> Protected content.

I need to go and sleep now so I will see if we can continue trouble shooting in the morning. I may message you directly so that we aren't clogging up the thread.

Edit: Looks like Eds VPN solution is a winner, give that a try (y)

Hamdab

Free Bird Player
Nov 17, 2019
Indonesia
Ok, check in Chromes settings that protected content is allowed. Settings> Site settings> Media> Protected content.

I need to go and sleep now so I will see if we can continue trouble shooting in the morning. I may message you directly so that we aren't clogging up the thread.

Edit: Looks like Eds VPN solution is a winner, give that a try (y)
Ok thank brooo we can talk again tomorrow

Autumn

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Portland, Oregon
    The new site is superb! Easy to navigate, fast, and aesthetic as hell! It's really impressive that there is the option for different themes for the site, selectable by the user. With the new and improved site launched, I can see myself starting to be active here! Syn has created a truly incredible community and it's really impressive how welcoming and kind everyone is here. 🎸 💕