• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Riffs

My own song called KAMIKAZE!
I've really let my soul guide me on this one, I chose one of those youtube backing tracks and improvised over it for a couple of minutes. Please let me know what you think, I'm really trying to improve and develop some improvisation skills. A few mistakes here and there, also my E string wasn't real
hahhaha this song is even harder to play while standing up, some mistakes here and there and also the sweep at the end was random xd didnt learn that lol
My cover of danger line's solo
Hi! This was my band's first show at Sam Ash. I would like to offer this video as a basis for how much I improve and have improved over the years. Please, be nice! I am hoping to have riffs I have been working on from Shepherd of Fire and Hail To The King also up soon.
My version for this incredible song by Linkin Park
My first intro I ever learned.
Hopefully you guys can provide me some feedback , recommendations. Thanks
Have a nice day . just input some suggestion for me 🙂
Awesome solo! Let me know your thoughts below! Enjoy!
I just had the idea to record an instrumental inspired by A7X's earlier work. This is a demo of a riff I just wrote and thought I could share it with you guys so you can tell me what you think, and most importantly suggest any better ideas or tweaks if you want. I'm thinking this could be like the b
Tengo mucho que mejorar y quiero escuchar opiniones https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XBQgaT3YVGo
This is my first Guitar cover, 3 years ago i record this video and now i want to share
Carry on! Enjoy! Let me know what you think!
Here's an avenged sevenfold medley i've made one year ago !
Here's my cover of both Comfortably Numb solos. Hope you'll like it!
line of guitar, based on the pentatonic of Dm7 with addition of chromatic notes
After practicing Walk for awhile, I played something nowhere close to it, just practicing by alternating two or three fingers per string and going up and down. Tuning is Drop BE (B E D G B E)
Hey Guys, after having no time for the last weeks doing a video, I found time before work to show the “progress” of my Riff. The Chorus got a little update. Still working on it, but I need to get a better recording Programm. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AXFdkDf1QTU
That show yesterday was amazing! Hope I see them again soon!
Just for fun i had used arpeggios and blues scale for the improvisation.I had make a mistake in the end of the song.