• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Riffs

This is the main lead guitar from Avenged Sevenfold's Trashed & Scattered. Remember to check out PART 2 and the solo video! Let me know what you guys think!
In this video I do my best to teach the main guitar solo around the end of the song Trashed & Scattered. Hope it helps!
The purpose of recording this was originally only to show my brother that I was able to get my audio interface working and was able to play using an amp simulator on my computer. Prior to this I have barely ever played threw and actual amp either. The video isn't much at all but for right now it's
Just a quick improvised solo over the end part of back in Black https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-cmmx-HE4P4
When the B-side album came out I absolutely loved it! That album contained some amazing solos that at the time seemed underrated to me. I always wanted to learn them. Fast forward some years later and I bring you guys a guitar lesson on the solo from the song THE FIGHT. Let me know what you guys thi
Wrote riff as an idea for song
One of my favorite solo's from Marco Sfogli's first album! any other big fans of Sfogli here?
A short study into the independent voicing and instrumentation of the old Pokemon games. What is your classic chiptune?
Rockabilly-inspired riff, played on my Epiphone Les Paul
Gave the Jason Becker (Cacophony) ‘Black Cat’ solo section a try! Check it out 🤘🎸 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FdcfIQXvWw0
This was my entry into a recent solo contest.
Chords and some quick notetpicking
There we have a guitar solo that i used for a competition for Victor De Andres .
Just a little noodle...
Not really my best but this is all the metal I have on YT.
Iron Maiden Can I Play With Madness Guitar Cover from the album Seventh Son of a Seventh Son. Enjoy! Never perfect I am only Alien. Played on an American Fender Stratocaster. Recorded through an Orange Rocker 32 into a GoPro Hero 4 Black. Like Always...Hate Welcomed!
Alice in Chains Nutshell Guitar Cover from the album Jar of Flies. Enjoy! Never perfect I am only Alien. Played on an USA Gibson Black Beauty Custom Les Paul. Recorded through an Orange Rocker 32 into a GoPro Hero 4 Black. Like Always...Hate Welcomed!
A little bit of Hail to the king's solo, I know it's not perfect, but I hope you like it
My band, Dissentience, at a show at The Saint in Asbury Park, NJ.
This is my favorite way of practicing. You can definitely hear me mess up in this, which is okay. I uploaded this video for that reason. Looking to get some better equipment to record videos.
Always really loved this song and in particular, the guitar solo. Just something really unique about the phrasing or something 🙂
I know it’s not the best cover of MIA but this solo is sure a hard one