• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Riffs

One of the first solos I can actually play haha, slowly starting to get more and more into lead guitar!
This is a string skipping lick in E minor. Starting from the Imi chord, then to the IVmi and Vmi.
John Mayer Slow Dancing In A Burning Room Guitar Cover from the album Continuum. Enjoy! Never perfect I am only Alien. Played on a Fender American Stratocaster through a MXR Carbon Copy Delay, Ibanez Hand Wired Tube Screamer, and a Fender Super Reverb all recorded with a Zoom Q4. Like Always...Hate
a video of me messing around with song ideas,
A tricky solo with some fun sweeps and fast picking. Love it!
here is a little bit of me playing this awesome Born of Osiris song,
Metallica Leper Messiah Guitar Cover. Little sloppy at a part or 2. Enjoy! Never perfect I am only Alien. Played on a 1983 Gibson Explorer with an EMG81 and EMG60 through MXR, Boss Effects, Mesa Boogie Mark 5, and a Marshall JVM 410H all recorded with a Zoom Q4. Like Always...Hate Welcomed!
Ghost Infestissumam Guitar Cover from the album Infestissumam. Enjoy! Never perfect I am only Alien. Played on an USA Gibson SG all recorded with a Zoom Q4. Like Always...Hate Welcomed!
Ghost If You Have Ghost Acoustic Guitar Cover. Alpha's Guitar Part. Enjoy! Never perfect I am only Alien. Played on an Ovation Collector's 2009 Koa #67 of 150 all recorded with a Zoom Q4. Like Always...Hate Welcomed!
The Darkness I believe In A Thing Called Love Guitar Cover from the album Permission to Land. Enjoy! Never perfect I am only Alien. Played on an USA Gibson Black Beauty Custom Les Paul. Recorded through an Orange Rocker 32 into a GoPro Hero 4 Black. Like Always...Hate Welcomed!
This has a primary riff I came up with a long time ago. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BgMAp0PEqJo
A cover from the movie crossroads!
BØRNS Electric Love Acoustic Guitar Cover. Enjoy! Never perfect I am only Alien. Played on an Ovation Collector's 2009 Koa #67 of 150 Recorded through an Orange Rocker 32 into a GoPro Hero 4 Black. Like Always...Hate Welcomed!
Really practiced this a lot. Felt really good about it. As you can tell i still need alot of work. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MR3AXPTgfig
Simple progression with some punk beats behind it. Very A7X esque 😉
My cover of Trivium's The Heart From Your Hate!
Trivium returned with an explosive new record, so I had to cover the title track, one of my favorites off the album.
Hate to twist your mind, but God ain't on your side!
PUBG is one of those games that really hooked me from day one, so I decided to metalize the menu theme, and throw in a few easter eggs for the fans 😉
Only when I stop to think about you, I know.
We are the ones that want to choose, always want to play but you never want to lose.