• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Riffs

A video of me playing canon rock over a year ago

SWEEP PROGRESS

After one month of practice this is how far I've come! Thanks heaps Syn!!!
covering Beast and The Harlot solo
shitting around with this beauty
a little warm up before tracking some solo
This is one of the first videos I posted to my you tube channel. The intro riff to this song is what got me hooked on guitar.
This is a cover I made 2 years ago. Hope you enjoy. Give me feedback.
Here's a video I made a year ago. I took some classical lesson before. I never finished the classes, but I still do practice, and learn songs through youtube, or ultimate-guitar.com lessons.
The scale here is a little tricky to describe. In terms of 12 half tones with 1 and 12 being the tonic (root note), it goes 1 -> 2 -> 4 -> 5 -> 7 -> 8 -> 11 -> 12, so if your root note is D, it would go D -> Eb -> F# -> G -> A -> Bb -> C# -> D. It's called t
My last video recorded so far, a cover of the afterlife solo, by avenged sevenfold
Not perfect but it's how I play 🙂
This solo has some ridiculous techniques in it. It was certainly a joy to learn and definitely evolved my playing!
This is something I wrote on the spot. While it's based on the minor scale, it uses the diminished 5th and major 7th tone to give it a sense of chromaticism. It starts of with 8th note palm mutes in between accent notes and beats, and switches to 16th notes in between accented notes.
this video was an entry for one of guitar competition in Indonesia
I wrote this song all around that main synth sounding part in the beginning. Was a great test of my Micro Korg
A little song I wrote a few years back trying to get used to a 7 string guitar
Thought i would upload this guy on here!
Just a little cover I did a while back, trynna get down this solo 🙂
Riff from the title track of an EP I've been working on for a while. Shows my style fairly accurately, I do believe!
Rip the great dimebag darrell