• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Riffs

Hi! I haven´t uploaded on youtube my riffs yet. meanwhile I have this solo 🙂
My 1st a7x song and the only I can play
Here's my guitar solo cover from Sevenfold's 'Scream', I know all the notes may not be right, but I'm somewhat proud nailing the picking pattern and getting it to sound this good recorded.
Borrowed the backing track from here
Loved this solo ever since the first time I heard it.
I cover EVERY guitar solo from the Self Titled A7x album!
First song from my trio. Hope you dig it!
Ghost Ritual Guitar Cover from the album Opus Eponymous. Enjoy! Never perfect I am only Alien. Played on an USA Gibson SG all recorded with a Zoom Q4. Like Always...Hate Welcomed!
Just a guitar solo
A little older video but i thought i post it here haha
Recorded an entire instrumental version of this song with programmed drums to see how i got on!
A 2 minutes medley covering all the songs from this legendary Metallica album
Song by Japanese metal band BABYMETAL
A cover that i did a while ago that represents how much i like a7x and their old stuff
Metallica Now That We're Dead Guitar Cover from the album Hardwired... to Self-Destruct. Enjoy! Never perfect I am only Alien. Played on an ESP KH-2 all recorded with a Zoom Q4. Like Always...Hate Welcomed!
really poorly record cover song lol
Well thats not my riff but i love it
Ghost Cirice Guitar Cover from the album Meliora. Enjoy! Never perfect I am only Alien. Played on an USA Gibson SG all recorded with a Zoom Q4. Like Always...Hate Welcomed!
still getting the hang of this riff, learned it the other day, will probs post it again later when i can play it better.