• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Riffs

A7X - Nightmaresolo ist one of my favorite. Love it
Hey, we are students in a music school and this is a video of our first gig uploaded by our singer
Awesome melodic intro riff and solo from the legend SLASH
Artcell is a well known band of Bangladesh. I tried to cover the solo.
Do complete song covers, where i record all the instruments. But this one was very challenging for the guitar bit (the solo). Not perfect, but was happy with how it came out!
Any tips how to improve??
I admit, the timing on this one on certain parts isn't all that great but I hope you guys enjoy nonetheless!
this is one of my favourite solo ever
you can remember when syn has done that solo
this songs contain many lick, every single lick has a good sound
thissong using many picking so much ,, i love it
the best song on Nightmare albums
thats why I do loved schecter
this solo is completely crazy,,
many licks that awesome in synyster gates quiclicks ,,,,
in hail to the king album ,, this song is one of my favorite songs, its countain tapping on guitar
30 Day Guitar Solo (4 bars a day). My writing and playing aren't amazing but I thought i'd share this so others would do the same. Really fun and puts you to the test to stick to the schedule. Hope you guys enjoy it, and I can't wait to see what you can come up with.
this is from city of evil album
My random noodling around
A little Intro riff or something I just started working on. Still a little choppy but I thought I'd share with everyone! 🙂 Wooo for the new SGGS!
11 yr old playing Thunderstruck, Walk this Way, Are you gonna go my way, Iron Man, For Whom the Bell Tolls, Money for Nothing and The Trooper. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=72dF8OZ9sVg
Video I made of me trying to play Ghost's Square Hammer, Complete with butchered solo. Enjoy
Excuse the terrible improv at the end! Got caught in the heat of the moment!