• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Riffs

Played this cool solo many years, and was hard to learn !
Here is my guitar solo of Clairvoyant Disease! By Avenged Sevenfold.I hope you enjoyed it:) The solo is beautiful.I love it 🙂
Some tribute to Chester, with my Schecter Apocalypse.
Metallica Whiplash Guitar Cover. Enjoy! Never perfect I am only Alien. Played on an ESP LTD Kill 'Em All #14 through MXR, Boss Effects, Mesa Boogie Mark 5, and a Marshall JVM 410H all recorded with a Zoom Q4. Like Always...Hate Welcomed!
Solo i recorded a while back, feedback appreciated 🙂
Pinky Floyd Goodbye Blue Sky acoustic Guitar Cover from the album The Wall. Enjoy! Never perfect I am only Alien. Played on an Ovation Collector's 2009 Koa # 67 of 150 through a Fender Super Reverb all recorded with a Zoom Q4. Like Always...Hate Welcomed!
One of the coolest Avenged Sevenfold solos in my opinion!
Something acoustic, i really like classic music 🙂
Just wanted to put this out there. A few parts are off but I was happy with how it came out.
Just working on some tapping.
Solo cover I did a while back of Aaron Marshall's solo written for "Fire" by PVRIS
This is a cover a did over a year ago of the "Higher" Chorus and solo, enjoy
This one is for you, Papa Gates!
Not a video but a guitar remix of one of my favorite anime intro themes. Enjoy Fam
A7X's Shepherd of Fire Cover by me
I was thinking about doing improvisation on Friday's to see how much I improve. Feedback would be great!
I did my own version of the "Tapping V' lesson that Syn did. The Chords are Dm - Abm - F - Bbm - Am - Dm - Bbm - Gm - C -Dbm - D.
Sum 41 The Hell Song Guitar Cover Enjoy never perfect I am only Alien, Played on ESP LTD KH-WZ through MXR, Boss Effects, Mesa Boogie Mark 5, and a Marshall JVM 410H all through a Zoom Q4 Like Always...Hate Welcomed!
This is really easy and a lot of fun if you can find the right place to use it! Good luck everyone! Syn, Papa Gates, what do you think?
I made this video a few years ago, as you can see I have problems with time, I hope with this great school to get better and get rid of that problem
My cover of Prison Bound by Social Distortion. I love the solo on this one. It's simple but it's just what the song needed. What do you think?