• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Riffs

Here we all stand on this canvas of white, our palette holds but only one shade tonight.
Limbs are flying! Men are crying! Such a hurtful sight!
Covered all of the main guitar parts in this one, plus an original solo over the end piano section. Has to be one of my top A7X songs ever, the boys really nailed it on this track 🙂
My cover of This Means War featuring my friend Ziad Baydoun.
21 of my favorite Avenged Sevenfold riffs in one video!
21 of my favorite Trivium riffs in one video!
My attempt at Petrucci's amazing solo in The Best of Times. Had a blast with this one!
My guitar cover of possibly my favorite song of all time. It's been a while since I've made this, and my playing has improved so much since then.
A old clip but.. nonetheless! Some sweeps in Amin, connected to the next octave with some diminished arpeggios a la Yngwie.
My riff of Czech metal band DYMYTRY.
This is my first cover of Croatian heavy metal band. I had few hours to transcribe it, practice it and record it, don't judge, lol.
Hi Everyone. This is just a little shredding riff I use at the beginning of one of our songs, and it's a good warm up too. Fun to play. Thanks! 🙂
This is one of my training licks. Hope you enjoy it 🙂
Created everything except drum track. OLD VIDEO, I play a bit better now 😀
This solo definitely is definitely hard to master but extremely fun to play. Check out skills! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3N0NFvOzLSA
This solo definitely is definitely hard to master but extremely fun to play. Check out skills! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3N0NFvOzLSA
Nuno Bettencourt inspired trapping lick in the key of A major.
Here is a little lesson on the lead guitars from the intro to the song The Fight by Avenged Sevenfold.
An old video I posted when I first started some metal songs.
An old video I posted when I first started some metal songs.
I did a little lesson on the intro to the song Scream by Avenged Sevenfold.
In this video I break down the sweep picking lead guitar from the song Sidewinder by Avenged Sevengold.
This is part 2 of the lead guitar lessons for the song Trashed and Scattered by Avenged Sevenfold.