• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Riffs

so yeah, ive been busy with the exams and i wanted to improvise on this back track xd
Are there any Michael Jackson and Eddie Van Halen fans here? Here's my cover of Beat It solo, hope you'll like it!
Using a pitch glider on my Line6 PodHD500 for those octaves! Enjoy! Your thoughts are appreciated!
Just having with this great song by Daft Punk
Let me know what you think! Enjoy!
Practicing the Alternate Picking IX exercise to the backing track
Hi guys, that's one of my compositions. I hope you like it! I tried to use different scales and techniques, such as tappig mixed with skip strings and legato too.
Continue working on idea
It's not perfect sometimes but i enjoy to do this.
Guess the riff!
An interpretation of one of my favorite tunes from the “poison”
Ghost became one of my best influences to play guitar.

Morrowind Theme

One of the first things I ever learned on guitar...
Normally I wouldn’t post a music video but 2 days ago these guys got ahold of me through Facebook and want me to try out for their lead guitarist. These guys are too good for a local band not to share. Hope you guys enjoy this as much as I do nothing short of pure talent. https://m.youtube.com/watch
A nice song by Killswitch Engage with riff.
Challenge given to improvise over gunslinger backing track
Trying to come back to some old idea , sorry for some mistakes
I tried to make different flavor for one chord progression .
Let me know what you think! Your thoughts are always appreciated! Enjoy!
A little older video I made playing the Theme of The Last Of Us. Tell me what you think!
Notice the Mischievous sounding licks especially the descending Dm arpeggio. Syn uses the same shape ascending in the beginning of M.I.A's solo
Tricky Winger riff with some fooling around
I know its not technically a "riff" but this is for the people that ask about my Syn collection!