• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Riffs

Just came up with this classic sounding lick so I decided to post it using the C major scale. I may develop this in the future into a full song.
Improv over seize the day as per sayonils challenge
guitar cover of attila's song rage
Feel like its good in some places but bad in others :s
ill see you in my dreams gypsy jazz
I love this cover of the song (more so than the original whooops) but here's me playing the intro (and kinda messing it up). Sorry about the terrible video and audio quality :/
This is an instrumental song I wrote a while back. I want to post some newer ideas but I thought this would be a good place to start
So I decided to try something a little different (uploading something that's not exactly a riff) by uploading this video. This is probably one of the only songs I can sing along to while strumming without getting confused (I didn't really sing sing here except in some places so ignore that lol). Oas
In this video I'm playing a playthrough of this incredible song. Long live to heavy metal.

Jak Angelescu's riff from May 5, 2018 at 8:36 pm

• Jak Angelescu
  • May 5, 2018
  • 0 Comments
I did it guys! I thought I'd post it here too, just in case if not everyone checks the forums. If you've been having trouble, I hope this helps. It may not be 100% accurate but it's the best I can do. Cheers!
This song is special to me for the following reasons: It was the first song I ever learnt on the guitar, it's still a work in progress but I'd appreciate any feedback. The first time I ever saw Avenged live was when they opened for Metallica - despite loving them a long long looooong time, it took m
Any tips regarding anything about my playing is greatly appreciated!
Just a bit of shredding over a backing track
My cover of A Little Piece of Heaven, before I owned the Synyster Custom S . This is so fun to play!
thought id have a bash at the seize the day solo. enjoy!
I recorded myself messing this solo up, just to send this to a friend, way back before joining this school. I tried to play it at almost full speed without any knowledge of economy picking or sweep picking ( I am learning now).
Hey there, this is my own solo created for the contest which was organized in the past by Jared Dines. I'm just so proud of the solo so I decided to share that here, tell me what u think about that, enjoy 🙂
Scorpions cover https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yZbO13Nj54c
So I wanted to take a solo and write my own version of it so I chose Hail To The King by Avenged Sevenfold, one of my favorite songs, and came up with my own version of the solo. I am new to writing my own music and coming up with stuff and I don't know my theory super well so this is basically abou
Jamming over the C major backing track. Don't mind the bad guitar faces.