• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Riffs

This is over C major chord. tried to use some arpeggios of Csus2 ( I guess:( ) and some slides. Tried to create some short melodies
Ever since this song came out, I've been addicted to playing this part. It's so fun! I know that little bit at the end isn't right. I was just messing around, but I do eventually want to learn the acoustic parts too. Very beautiful style
When I first did this solo, I was kinda happy with how I did it. The more I listen to it now, the more I hate it. I know I need a lot more practice and need to walk before I try to run. Sorry I'm just feeling kinda crappy with the slow progress. I started off so strong and learnt as much as I could
Giuliani Studio Op. 48 No. 1
My Re-Imagining of a song from the 80's which I am not going to name because it isn't finished yet! Technically, it is a cover, but It is completely different that the original song. I recorded every instrument myself and I am new to playing the drums so don't mind them too much. If you can guess th
My cover of this great solo! It's a classic 🙂
I decided to have some fun jamming over the intro to "Eternal Rest". It is a bit rough but I was just having some fun.
It's definitely too fast for me, but I usually play it at a slower speed. I just wanted to play along with the song to see where I'm at. It's still a little rough, but I'm still practicing.
I've been trying to learn the tapping part of Syn's master class solo. I think I figured it out, now I just need to get it up to speed. Feedback is appreciated as always :).
Last month, I went on a 2-week vacation to Germany. Naturally, Rammstein's Feuer Frei was the first song that came to mind as it perfectly combines metal music and Deutschland. To spice things up a notch, I asked random people from the streets to join my video!
My guitar cover of Trivium's Beyond Oblivion, with Paschalis Theotokis on vocals!
Cover of Trivium - Endless Nights
My attempt at the "Hail to the King" solo. A bit sloppy at parts, I don't put as much time in as I'd like!
Wow - this is so scary. It's taken me a lot of guts (basically the whole of my stomach) to post this. I literally bought this guitar in Jan so please don't vilify this attempt! Constructive criticism is welcomed 🙂 I also learnt this in about a half hour and I know the way that I played it isn't enti
An amazing song on my fender stratocoaster. A real challenge.It is true that some part does not look like the original and there is still some passage to improve.
been working on the solo from the stage. Having a real hard time nailing down that duel part. any tips?
Let me know what you think of this song idea =)
missing a few bass notes but i hope u guys like it
Thought id have a go at improvising over the chord progression D C G for the latest challenge. Hope you enjoy. Feedback always appreciated