• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Riffs

Me and a friends first covering of A7X 🙂
One of my most favorite Songs of A7X. I played it as an instrumental version
Happy Tuesday everyone, hopefully this one is good for a chuckle. I get compared to Skwisgaar, so I finally decided to just go with it. Enjoy.
Testing multiple track recording, I need to work on it though, both editing and playing.
Me playing the tapping v lesson, this took quite a while to learn, i'm not 100% fluid with but i think its ok after a couple hours practice
This is my version of Arise by E.S. Posthumus. All guitar parts are created by me. Hope you enjoy it!
OK. Maybe this improv did not follow the rules of the challenge but that's the best I could do. Cuz, this week I could not give time and really make something better for not getting enough time. Also I played the backing track chosen by Ids on my own guitar and put it on a loop cuz some technical pr
Sweeps from "Beyond This life" by Dream Theater. When I first heard this it blew my mind, but it's actually much easier than it seems and it has helped me a lot with sweep picking in general.
I covered The River by Good Charlotte ft. M. Shadows and Syn! I took things a little differently and played my own slight variation on the solo. Let me know what you think!
kinda messed up the first sweep xd
This is me playing a solo cover of the song Heart of stone by the rock band Europe. Look forward to do solo covers of Avenged Sevenfold solos in the future!
Jaming to another jamt track i found on youtube https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gh94kn-ys9w
I haven't practiced improv much since my forum post a couple of weeks ago, but here it is anyway. I started by playing to backing tracks in the key of D major, but I didn't really like it, it sounded too happy to me (what does that say about me?), so I switched to B minor, which contains exactly the
This is me playing random stuff after practice in a bad mood day!
Couldn't find my full cover so i uploaded the one i posted on Instagram so its like under a minute xD
So I usually post my cover videos on Instagram so they tend to be under a minute usually, but ill start recording and posting full covers soon.
Been working hard trying to memorize the fret board and came up with this so I thought Id share it before I electrify it. Its a little choppy but I'm still working on it. Please let me know what you think! 🙂 Tips and suggestions are always appreciated!
A song I came up with while messing with a drum track
A little cover that i made a few years ago of this great song
Definitely one of their easier songs but it's still fun to play!
Me falta poco para la perfección!