• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Riffs

This video is a live shot playthrough video of playing the original guitar solo of the song "Swadhinota" from our upcoming debut album "Mokshya" (2018). A Cross Theory production.
The solo part for Mr. V https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1JkipYeoLE4
This is an old take. Ive learned some of my shortcomings but i cant get hold of the technique for the blues lick at the end.
My first cover xp, i have a band so i have to be better
This is a fast picking run from the song Embrace the End by my former band Luna Mortis. We were signed to Century Media for a hot minute back in 2009 and got to record this record at Audiohammer Studios with Jason Suecof and Mark Lewis...good times. Cheers everyone.
I get more inspiration on my guitar when i play classical music with my Master Keyboard.
its my very first time doing this song as a cover , so any advice or recommendation is more than welcome. Hope you enjoy!!!
This is from a self titled White Album. Like The Beatles but heavier
An attempt at the greatest metal solo of all time.
Where were you in 92'
Dave Mustaine and Marty Friedman solos
Hello everyone.I just want to share my performance of the A7X 'Lost' ending guitar solo.Sorry for the bad quality video.
Another piece I composed for school. I am proud of the solo on this one in particular.
Songwriting session!! Tell me what do you think about 🙂
I´m starting to create a riff with power chords, slides, bends, bends with hammer on and 2 pentatonic scales so far.
Hi guys, juste a little improvisation on Voodoo Child by Jimi Hendrix. The 60's were probably the best time ever to live and like the Doctor once said: "no explanation, no mix of words or music or memories can touch that sense of knowing that you were there and alive in that corner of time and the w
I recently hit 10 000 subscribers on Youtube! In light of this, i made this 10k Subscriber Special!
Cover of the solo from Lost. Enjoy!
Cover of the very emotional solo from Fermi Paradox. Enjoy!
Cover of the solo from The Wicked End. Enjoy!
A guitar cover of the Paradigm Solo. Enjoy! This one's a doozy haha
A cover of the solo from Hail to the King with the lead guitar cut out in the backing track. Enjoy!
A full cover of the lead guitar part for the wonderful and my personal favorite, The Stage. Enjoy guys!