• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Riffs

The two delicious solos from Buried Alive with a lead guitar backing track. Enjoy!
Hail to the king solo cover. Amateur guitar player
I've been playing guitar for the better part of 10 years now and I've been working on this intro ever since it came out. As time went on I kept discovering littler nuances here and there that I wasn't quite getting so it took a while to nail this exactly right but as of today I think I've finally do
Obrigado! a todos que visualizaram. forte abraço! a todos vocês irmão do Rock!
my solo for the forum collab
I'm the guitarist of the band Hold 32 enjoy the piece and tell me what do you think 🙂
Work in progress learned to play guitar right handed and I’m left handed so it makes it hard to do the sweeps. Anyways hope you enjoy https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LK-CVUnCloI
Play through of Synyster Gates alternate picking etude #2
This is a cover for Warmness On the Soul, tried to change the solo a bit after learning a bit about scales from papa gates... hope the solo sounds good!
Need some constructive criticism to improve my riff writing. Any constructive criticism helps. Thank You!
This is a new riff I plan to turn into a song eventually. I tried making the audio better but I had to move my amp and my room is only so big. Sorry, anyway, Hope you all enjoy!!!
Me playing a clip from one of the songs off of my recently released instrumental EP. If you like what you hear you can go to austiningerman.com to stream or purchase. Thanks!
If you like what you hear you can visit austiningerman.com to stream or purchase! Thanks
A clip of me playing over an Em progression for "Freak Jamz"
Clip of me playing the song "Sex Wax" off of my upcoming solo album
Cover of tremonti's my last mistake solo.
I made this while messing around with my guitar.
After 10 months of playing guitar i learned my first "more complicated song" - Scream. I've recorded this video for friends but screw it, i'm going to post it here too. Definitely i will spent dozens of hours more with this song and then, maybe i'm going to upload the whole song.
Guitar cover https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jbXK77WI8Y0
Some more stuff I came up with. Tuned half step down.
One of the harder solos to transcribe by ear but I hope I got it down at least somewhat decent! Let me know what you think!
after months of practicing i make a cover of HaIl to the king.. 🙂