• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Riffs

Jak Angelescu's riff from March 7, 2018 at 11:03 pm

• Jak Angelescu
  • Mar 7, 2018
  • 0 Comments
There are mistakes, but the 16th note sequence was practically IMPOSSIBLE for me at 120 BPM, but here it is at full speed of 126BPMs. I went ahead and watched the tapping lessons on here to try and get my idea as clean as I could. I'll have a backing track for it soon 🙂 Hope you all enjoy!
It's my first song that i wrote three years ago. That was my first year when i started playing on electric guitar.
Bluesy jam i I wrote. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nBkFInfZZi4
Legit my favourite shred lick of all time. Pure joy! Little old now, so excuse the crappy quality.
Childish Gambino - Redbone. I've been working on this for a month. This is my first time recording a guitar and doing a cover. I programmed the drums and bass and I transcribed the vocals on the guitar (which was the hardest thing to do). I think it came out good since this is my first time doing th
Here is my performance of a part of Syn master class using tapping technique. Hope you may give me some feedback. Thanks!!
song i wrote a few years ago
My guitar solo cover of The Bigger Picture by Dream Theater
Hey y’all I’m Hayden and this is how I play the guitar! Thanks Syn & Brian Sr. for this school!
Short cover of BVB's Wretched and Devine
Requested by Alec Lewis - might be useful to others!
One of my favourites; a beautifully crafted solo by Kee Marcello of Europe. A lot of fun to play and impossible not to gurn through!
My band, Heaven Asunder, dropping some old school metalcore
My band, Heaven Asunder, dropping some old school metalcore!
So today it's live day! We play in a local bar at Thessaloniki Greece. We will play some rock and blues stuff. I am looking forward to having some drinks and playing music.
Playing the guitar solo from Seize the Day by the good old boys there. A friend of mine laid down the acoustic guitar for a little background rhythm. I can't do it quite like Mr. Gates, and I struggle with that pinch harmonic so I pussy out lol. But I hope you enjoy what I have to offer. It's a tim
A fingerstyle arrangement of One Republic's classic song "Apologize". One of my favorite pop songs. Fingerstyle is such a virtue. It can take a long time to develop to the point where you can arrange a whole song yourself for just one instrument responsible for everything. I'm certainly not a master
3-finger tapping section from Animals as Leaders' song 'Tempting time'! This song is a bitch and a half to play haha
Hey guys, so i started a band recently and we got in a little recording today, not much, only up to before the bridge but I'd love to hear feedback on how we can improve. Thanks!
Live-looped tapping riff I wrote made into a backing track for some improv. Tried to go a little outside the box.
My cover of Synyster Gate's Beast and the Harlot Solo. I hope you guys dig it m/
My acoustic cover of Hail to the King. This is one of the most fun songs to play that I know. I don't know the guitar solo, so I made one up, it was rather half-assed but I had to do something, right? But I I believe I captured everything else pretty well. I hope you enjoy and are able to learn some
My first try on afterlife. For my first riff I wanted to try something a little fast, study on Syn. Then see where I'm at about a week from now. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_f2gFLSRIAs
One of my favourite solos by Syn Gates. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ApFV4tGp5Nk