• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Riffs

Covering a local band's solo in their song The Blood Ritual, learned it all by ear so its definitely not exact but it was fun to do it that way! Shout out to A Scar For The Wicked!
Hey guys please have a peek at my video of the song Consume by Polaris. Absolutely killer track so just give it a look! Thanks in advance and ill be making more videos like this very shortly 🙂
first try of this "song" after 30 min practice. did u like it?
It is not really the best improvisation I ever did but this is me improvising over a Jim Marshall Backingtrack
Let me know what you guys think! Enjoy!
Solo "To End The Rapture"
Right...so i do this little warm up medley before band practice every Sat.... I call it "Five Kings And A Queen". It's what gets me going. I always manage to mess up several times throughout, but that's practice. (Cough..pinch squeals and lots of hitting extra strings...cough!) I think it's easier
Cover of God Damn's solo. One of my scrapped covers but I decided to put it here
A Cover Of Youve Got No Right By Velvet Revolver. One Of My Favourite Solos By Slash
I learned this by ear a while back, one of my favorite riffs to play https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M-2oythjN2k
This is an older video of me improvising on Soothsayer by Buckethead. I know there are some flubs here and there, and definitely some off notes, but I had a great time jamming to the backing track. I plan on making some new videos, but I haven't really learned any new techniques since then, so any
This is one of my favorite Billy Talent songs so I decided to cover it!
A Cover of Slash's Too Far Gone Solo From World On Fire
A Cover of Alter Bridges Cry Of Achillies Guitar Solos
Ga semua orang bisa nyanyi, hahaha 😀
Did this lil lick by myself. Needs to get cleaner. I’m still trying getting comfortable with uploading videos 😁 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yTQkWVrdi3k
Revelation (Mother Earth) - Ozzy, one of Randy Rhoads best solos in my opinion. The riff before the solo always makes me headbang, some improv at the end. Cheers!
Does anyone know how to continue that metal shit?
Happy birthday Jimmy! This one goes out to you! Leave your comments and thoughts below! Enjoy!
Dubstep guitar cover of Levels!