• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Riffs

Right, so I open for MMA events in my state. I shred the NA, I thought I would try to play the song this way to see how it goes. Well...it hurts. Physically hurts. HA! Not sure if I will do this for an event. Better stick to the other version with a wah pedal. 😀 Right?
Syn's least favorite song (to play live), but its my girlfriend's favorite! Using my Schecter City of Evil guitar! Your thoughts are appreciated! (P.S. I can't do pinch harmonics to save my life).
On with the show - Motley Crue cover. I think this was the first song in D standard tuning i learned. That or some other song by Crue. Very good song in my opinion, Mick Mars is a very underrated guitar player! Solos at 1:23 and 2:26, let me know what you think!
Hi guys!! Leave a comment: I'd like to know what do you think about 🙂
Two riffs I wrote using a scale I "created". I think they sound cool and somewhat different but I would like to know what you guys think about them. If they sound bad to you feel free to leave that in the comments, I won't get mad :). I just wanna know what you think. ALSO, don't get distracted by
Me playing Voodoo Child (Slight Return) to a cheesy backing track for a contest a few years ago.
A solo from my favorite Queen song.
Sidewinder! Hope Papa Gates approves! Not as clean as I'd like it to be, but its something!
came up with a riff idea and a chorus to go along with it. Thoughts on it? Not really sure how to turn into rest of a song.
cover of sweet child o mine. still getting used to holding that pick the right way.
Here I analysed the arppegio and chord progression used by Syn in the Etude - Tapping I. Hope this let you understand more about the musical structure of the lick and apply it in your writing. Let me know if you like it 🙂 Correct me if I get anything wrong!
SGS beginner section lesson 12 interpretation G, Em.
Maybe not an A7x song but its my first attempt at a youtube cover!
This is simple but great song with a catchy chorus and demanding technical solo.
This is my first attempt at writing a song. It's very simple and not hard to learn. Any criticism is appreciated.
Hey, guys I tried covering this solo, please give me some tips on how to improve my accuracy on the fretboard and muscle memory!
A buddy of mine and I got together and covered a pretty cool song for our YouTube Channels. This is the one I put on my channel!
Ive been playing since i was 12 so im 14 now and in this video i played the beginnig of The Stage a bit of really bad shreding and Am I evil?
This was my first actual recorded riff through my interface using guitar rig 5. Let me know what you guys think?!? I played this off the top of my head and then looped the cleans and made a nice melody over it trying to stay in the same key as the cleans.
A riff I wrotte. Any Suggestions to continue it?
Something more current. It builds up. I know I need work but I am very proud of this one. The creativity was just flowing. Wish I recorded what I did prior to this ten minutes before.,
This is my demo recording at the 24 Caprice of Nicolo Paganini! Sorry for the bad video I was very tired. I hope you like it!
Synyster gates live singing!!