• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Riffs

Synyster If you read this make sure you have more singing duties in future albums this is proof you are a awesome singer!!!
This is a cover that I made yesterday. Hope you all enjoy it! Thank you so much for watching!
I'm not a jazz guitar player and this song took me quite a while to figure it out. Any feedback is appreciated.
Ok! I feel more comfortable now, so I increased the tempo! I'm at 125%. I will try to pass to the second part! See you soon!
It's my cover of the solo from so far away
This is just a bass cover with added noodling for fun. Don’t judge the tone. This is my cheap bass with halfwound strings. It just happens to be the only bass i have that is tuned to standard! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TiJ0bSabglI
Just a little tapping exercise i like to play to warm up https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1j8DT-hRq1w
A little bass solo song i put together that i play on stage with my band sinful ways. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p-ReYpgnf_s
Here's another video (sorry i'm not showing face) but this was something I tried and wanted to see, this was awhile ago, give me some tips and trick and please message me on here, or email me at [email protected]
This was a couple years back when I first started with wanting to get a youtube channel going, I would love if you all can give me certain tips and tricks to help me improve i've gotten a whole lot better at playing lately and would like to have some people message me and start maybe helping me more
Just black magic woman guitar cover.
Hey guys, here is a cover that i made some years ago, sorry for the video quality it was recorded with my mobile phone hahaha
Here's the solo from Planets, I was unable to find a full backing track so I apologize for it being short
So this is a idea that came to me when I started jamming to this backing track. I recorded this idea using guitar rig 5 and cubase. I was an alternate picking player but the last months I am practicing economy picking, so in this recording I use the second etude in economy picking.
I think the rhythm chords are lacking I needed to do better power chords. What do you guys think?
Posting this just for fun! I know this is a guitar school, but I love piano too! I wonder if Papa Gates plays piano too. I think Syn Gates played piano in the Waking The Fallen album too
Was kinda nervous, and messed here and there, but oh well 🙂 syngates.com has got my back now to get better 😀 😀
My first time singing on stage let alone a long guitar solo in the end like this one. This was 3 years ago when I was at least 20 years old 🙂 I had been playing guitar 4 years up to that point.
Me playing the first song of AlphaOmega (berlin) Darkest Ocean
just kinda figuring out my style. would like to work on my lead playing
I tried to let my thumb behind the neck, not above. My right hand seems more fluid when going up. I also do the Hammer-on on the low string. Is that good? Now I continue until I can play it more easily before increasing speed!
Short jam of the acoustic solo in Holy Wars by Megadeth. Recently got a Keeley Caverns and a Boss MD-500. Played using the Dimension D and the Shimmer Reverb on the Keeley. Hope you enjoy!
It's just a little something I threw together in about 5 Mins, but I wanted to get this riff idea out of my head and on a recording.