• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Riffs

I was recently gifted this beautiful guitar. It was a total shock! Anyway, I'm getting used to the different width of the neck. It feels different than my Ibanez...not bad...just different. So this is just some basic shredding . I can't express how grateful I am and how much I love this new beauty.
well yesterday was my birthday so i thought i would play the song for both me and jimmy. You will be missed.
A cover of Metallica's Enter Sandman excluding parts of the solo
Please comment, what you think about this solo i wrote ! Have a nice day <3
All Synyster Gates Isolated Solos!!!!!!!!!
Gave the multiple angles thing a shot! Your thoughts are appreciated! Enjoy!
Hey, if someone can say to me what they think about my singing and maybe I can get some tips? I also really wondering if I "can sing" or if I should keep it for my self untill i get better. Thanks 🙂
Just a quick cover of Bohemian Rhapsody
I love this solo, I learnt it by ear so maybe the last string was a little bit weird i was like dop b? i did it on drop C. thank you for watching!
The Stage Official Backing track no synyster gates lead this is good for covers and play throughs. Enjoy!
The reason I don't have a video for this is it didn't save
video and song from my band "Bajo Kaos". band from santa fe argentina.........................enjoyyyyyy
6 strings sweeping exercise 🙂
Just a random thing I did cos I was bored
I let my Instagram followers decide which cover I was gonna do next and this one is the winner! If you want to have a say in my future covers, follow me on Instagram! (hectortrejo97) Excuse the fact that I had a little too much fun with the bends! Your thoughts are appreciated as always!
First post on this page🤷🏻‍♂️ Fast lick made in drop D, sounds like a potential bridge. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l9YIWHkHEoQ
Warm-up and coordination exercises to improve technical skills! I hope you'll find them helpful
It's been a while since I uploaded, so I figured I'd doing something worth while: Afterlife
hey guys i have never really done a video before so i would like all the feedback that i can possibly get thanks!!
this is an original by my band Sinful Ways located in Ottawa, On. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6nHYii_-rI4
Tell my what do you think about
Can you figure out what time signature it's played in? (silly face in the end cuz I didn't wanna look too serious 😛 )