• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Riffs

Here is a little quick riff. I hope you like it. Can't wait to get some new guitar tricks and learn new techniques.
my guitar cover of the song " ignore aliens order" by Nick Johnston
Just doin an improvisation over the song, and also i want to share the guitar rig preset i used on the video.
Hi!! That's my first solo djent song, hope you enjoy!! 🙂
We created the Hail to the King cover as a Fanprojekt. Enjoy
A little noodling messing around with some ideas inspired by a riff for a new song from my band Colour Tongues
I've been itching to make an Avenged Sevenfold Riff Medley for a while so I finally got around to do it..but I also added a twist. Enjoy!
i uploaded a video of this a while back. i've been struggling with ideas for this for a while now. this is the chorus going into the verse. was hoping i could get some feedback as to whether it actually works, sounds any good? or total rubbish and scrap it?
Cover of "Life is Beautiful 2017" from my youtube channel. Enjoy!
Another one of my videos from youtube. Enjoy!
This is a video I put up on youtube a few months ago. Enjoy!
Jammin to backing track i found on youtube. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=I0JZoZRYhp0
Wanted to learn fingerstyle, so what better song to learn than this one. Not sure if the way I'm playing it is correct so would love to hear feedback from anybody.
Just some doodling with melodies from Rodrigo y Gabriela

Jak Angelescu's riff from February 26, 2018 at 8:24 pm

• Jak Angelescu
  • Feb 26, 2018
  • 0 Comments
I couldn't help it. I stumbled on this video by accident and was in tears from start to finish. I guess M Shadows would sound pretty epic as an operatic soprano
One of the absolute classics. And according to Synyster´s own words, one of his "favorites" to perform.
Decided after my Levels by Avicii guitar remix, I’d do one on Don’t Let Me Down by The Chainsmokers
One of my covers on youtube. One of my favourite songs by one of my favourite bands.
No Way Out - Bullet for my Valentine. Learned some of it by ear so bear with me again, solo at 2:44, theres a good lesson on youtube for the solo so if you want to learn it there it is!
Coming Home Rhythm Riff
this is me playing Gateways Riff by Dimmu Borgir when I joined a guitar competition from Peavey to win a Peavey 6505 mini head, but I lost and didn't get the amp maybe because I'm still worst. But I'll always try my best