• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Riffs

Not Ready to Die! This one took me a while to learn! That last lick is killer! Anyways, I hope you enjoy!! Your thoughts are appreciated!
This is a solo from an old band that i used to be in years ago. Feedback always appreciated.
This is now my third cover I have ever created. And of course, the song belongs to my favorite band Avenged Sevenfold.
This is a cover that my Dad and I made a few months ago. We're planning on doing more collaborations in the near future. Thanks for watching! Hope you all enjoy it! 🙂
An older video of me jus noodling around.
Havent posted anything in a while since my internet wasnt working for a few days but this site has really inspired me to relearn songs ive forgotten and pay more attention to the notes, feel, and tones. The Wicker Man by Maiden was one that first came to mind. The first Maiden solo i learned and one
Another old demo. No vocals. Still trying to nail that solo. A lot of stuff to work on in it. Sweeping, Legato, Alternate Picking. Wish I Never Wrote It LoL. Always Looking For Feedback.
A riff I wrotte. Any suggestions to continue it?
My take on Syn's masterful solo.
Just my old cover of Sweet Child O' Mine.I want to improve it again.
I hope Syn will see it! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M_O6FeCMwnQ
You can definitely tell Synyster Gates has a huge influence on my guitar improvisation! Enjoy!
A little improv I did over this song! Excuse the vertical recording! Enjoy!
Fade to Black solo with sped up backing track. This is the first solo I ever learned and it is fun to speed up the backing track and test my limits.
Another original that me and my previous band finished. The video was a temporary until we could make a proper music video so don't mind the visuals haha. Solo at 3:00 🙂 Let me know what you think!
Metallica Hit The Lights Guitar Cover. Enjoy! Never perfect I am only Alien. Played on an ESP LTD Kill 'Em All #14 through MXR, Boss Effects, Mesa Boogie Mark 5, and a Marshall JVM 410H all recorded with a Zoom Q4. Like Always...Hate Welcomed!
Wanted to share on old demo with you guys see what you think. Has no vocals, yet to find somebody. All recorded with Pod Farm through logic pro. Hopefully record it properly in the near future.
Any Alice Cooper fans here? I've recently formed a tribute band with some buddies and we just played our first show. If you haven't heard it, "Brutal Planet" is a unexpectedly heavy song from Alice Cooper. Solo at 3:50 😉 Let me know what you think of our first show!
This is the music video for the original band I was in until recently. Check it out if you're into Alice in Chains style Hard Rock
This is a video I recorded a few months back testing out a new phaser over some Dream Theater leads. Hope ya'll enjoy 🙂
Hi there! This is me doing a test of Metallica's One song, I know I have mistakes, that's why is a test, and sometimes I take my time to process what's the next part of the song that I have to play, my hands are sweating all the time too, that's annoying because I can not play comfortably, if you ha
Hey guys. I recommend to this song all of you! This is a awesome Turkish singer Şebnem Ferah's song. Just go and listen the all song! Have a nice day <3