• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Riffs

Sillycons - Morning Light
Mr Big To Be With You Acoustic Guitar Cover from the album Lean Into It. Enjoy! Never perfect I am only Alien. Played on an Ovation Collector's 2009 Koa # 67 of 150 through a Fender Super Reverb all recorded with a Zoom Q4. Like Always...Hate Welcomed!
And another Nemesis cover
Guitar solo cover of a Bangladeshi rock number 'Ghuri' by the band Nemesis!
I covered one of my favorite Metallica songs. What do you all think? I do think I could've done better on the solo but you all can be the judge of that!
Song from my hard rock/metal band MILE 134.
This is a demo of an original song that I wrote.
Hail to the King Lead Guitar Backing track with vocals, with the official master tracks the lead guitar has been totally erased. I hope this helps guitarists out there!
All Synyster Gates isolated guitar tracked solos!!!
M.shadows having a difficult time singing, he should have warmed up his voice!
Messing around with a loop pedal, tried out Sweet Child O Mine. It's not perfect but it was fun!
Here's a video of me playing 'By Silent Screaming' by Feared. The riff in the intro got me hooked on this song and I love playing it. The solo is pretty cool too!
SOLO RECOMMENDATION: Shepherd of fire. This is a KICKASS solo to learn and to practice string skipping, hammer-ons, pull-offs, and of course alternate picking. I was saving this video for later but i wanted to share it anyways while i work on something else.. Please excuse the bad film quality and e
This is a cover of one of my favourite A7X songs that I did a few years back. I've gotten somewhat better since then but I'd like to step it up a notch and hopefully this guitar school will help me do just that! 🙂
One of our favorite live tunes to play.
My cover of Rock You Like A Hurricane solo. Hope you'll like it!
This is my cover of an awesome Iron Maiden track. Thanks so much for watching. Hope you all enjoy it!
me playing solo november rain
Trying to improvise in the pentatonic scale with clean sound no distortion.
SOLO RECOMMENDATION. The solo in One by Metallica is one I would recommend to anyone who wants to practice their tapping and legato. Not the best quality but I hope you guys enjoy and try learning this one yourselves! Any advice would go a long way
dream theater's lines in the sand guitar solo.