• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Riffs

I was going to wait until the Rev's birthday to post this, but I just had to get it out there!
This is a riff I wrote that off my new album to be released soon. I originally wrote it just working on my picking hand speed not intending it to be anything. I like working with 3rds and just noodling through different ones on the fret board this is what I came up with.
Here's a fun little dissonant sliding riff that is in Dminor. I like to use this to spice up certain runs and it sounds fast and cool and once you get the picking down is not very difficult to play. I love sliding from E to F quickly and then hybrid picking the D right after. Enjoy, and let it rip!
So far away guitar cover. Just my cover of this Avenged Sevenfold song.
Just hotel california solo.I want to know what can i learn to progress.
Another old Metallica cover of mine.

n

This is the first piece I learned when I started the guitar https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3r9f6-nZg8U
Testing out new ESP Horizon through my Kemper amp using Marshall JCM800 profile.
Yeah...so obviously this isn't an original. 🙂 I was having more fun mugging for the camera, trying to crack up Camera Mom. Looking at this, I can honestly say I could have tried to put a little more into this one. Playing slower for anything is not my strength, and it's something I am working on...
This is a solo I wrote for my band Sinful Ways. Simple yet I am confident enough in it to say I'm proud of it. Hope to maybe inspire some of you guys to write your own solos and let me know if there's anything you would've done differently or any tips!
A Brian May solo! Have a nice day <3
This a collab I did with guitarist Kyle Scott. I was playing the higher harmonies while he was playing the lower harmonies. We split the solo. Thanks for watching and comments are appreciated!
Been working on my economy picking and sweeping so i thought id give this a go.
Messing around with two of my favorite scales,,Harmonic and Hungarian Minor.
It was definitely not easy as it might seem
I've been playing guitar for a 1.5 year and this is my first own solo. This is my entry to solo contest in YouTube. I hope you enjoy it.
Don't judge the end. I don't know if it's 100000% correct, I was just wiggling my fingers as fast as I could.
After hearing Exist off of The Stage, I realized that I sucked at guitar. So I practiced for a few months and then this happened. You won't find this song online, it's an original that I'm working on so if you wanna hear the whole thing, be patient yo.
There is a quick cover I did here , hope you enjoy m/
I learned the term Gypsy Jazz from Synyster Gates Master Class. This inspired me to dig into this genre and challenge myself to learn this style of playing. I highly recommend anyone at this school to look further into Gypsy Jazz, there is a lot to learn from this genre! For those of you who already
Here's a cover I did of "Roman Sky" by A7X. I post a lot of other covers on My youtube channel so make sure to check them out! I have been playing guitar for 2 years/
Here's a cover I did on A7X's new song "Roman Sky". I post a lot of other covers on my YouTube channel. I have been playing guitar for 2 years.