• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Riffs

Any Pantera fans? I love Pantera! So here is the solo cover of Cowboys From Hell for you guys! Have a nice day <3
If you haven't already, check out a guy on facebook called Jared James Nichols. He's an awesome blues player that plays without a pick. Heres my attempt at playing without a pick. Sorry papa gates, ill keep trying with the lesson on how to hold a pick properly =]
Thanks to the CAGED system, and Papa, I finally could pull of something! It's absolutely horrendous, but I was inspired by people who record themselves to check their progress later down the line. Let's hope this transforms into a shred-tastic ride!
A cover of Waves by Guthrie Govan. Quite a difficult one to remember. a little bit of a tongue twister but for the fingers.
Absolutely love this song. Marty Friedman always manage to put great vibes in his compositions and this one is one of the best examples in my opinion. Hope you'll like it!
Practicing picking and learning the g string on ukulele.
Here is my cover of Coming Home by A7X. The solos start at 02:47. Thanks for watching! m/
My Fiction interpretation
Muse Plug In Baby Guitar Intro Riff Rock Paul Streeter Solo
Not a riff, but my attempt on covering one of my Syn's favourite solos.
Evanescence My Immortal Solo Guitar Paul Streeter Riff Intro Rock
Hey Synyster, send a Syn Custom please !! Hahaha. This is from 2014/2015.
A little tribute to Papa Gates, I hope I'm not wrong and this is the solo you recorded for this song. This is a very joyful and fun to play lick, hope you enjoy!
My instrumental guitar solo version of the Dragon Ball Super's opening.
Video of me playing a while back. I had just learned the songs and wanted to show it on Youtube.
Just a major lick I made up tonight. Enjoy and leave a comment!!!
Hope it doesn't sound to bad guys, its pretty old.
My bands first single. Written on a 7 string guitar in drop G#.
Video for an instrumental I wrote awhile ago.
This was a simple song we cranked out to debut our new singer Kendall back in 2015. I'm playing my Jim Root wannabe Tele and see if you can hear "Carnivore" by Starset in the main riff. Most of my riffs come from just noodling around with others then just following it down the rabbit hole.
Old Lamb of God cover. Was a little sloppy but it's a fun one.
Bat Country- this is my first ever recording direct through my laptop using a 6505mh but I'd love to get an SM57. Also didn't know how to add in harmonies