• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Riffs

I know its a tad sloppy but I'm working on it! Yes the guitar is green! It is a prototype bought from DrumcityGuitarland! Your comments are appreciated!
Trying to play with feeling, almost like a singing voice. Needs some work, though, I'm not sure if there is a lesson covering that? If so, someone feel free to link me to it, please!
We miss you Rev <3 But we all know you will come and when you come, you gonna be the knife master... foREVer!
This is one of the four songs that I currently am working on. Should probably finish the ones Ive started before making new ones, but when you have a new idea for a riff or a song, its so fun to start playing around!
Cover of Cemetery Gates solo written by the legendary Dimebag Darrell. You can see my mother entering the room when she heard the first notes, probably because that's her favorite song ever. Or maybe the dinner was just ready, who knows?
This is my original band Grim Republic. I am on stage right and play the first solo of the song as well as the many lead parts.
Futzing with palm muting
This is one of the the first compositions I ever made for a band, I kinda like it very much beacuse I was o much influenced by Synyster playing and Avenged Sevenfold. I'd like to see someone rating it, thanks.
In memory of the great late Walter Becker, half of the master duo that is Steely Dan.
Metallica Master Of Puppets 1st Solo Guitar Rock Paul Streeter Intro Riff
An old Tool Lateralus guitar cover of mine.
Save me from Avenged sevenfold, intro part. Covered by Giuseppe Pianese
this is such a great accomplishment for me since its the first time in my life that I'm able to play a full Avenged Sevenfold song i know its still not perfect but I'm close to achieving that goal
This is a song from my bands upcoming album. From front to back I perform the lead parts and it's a really fun song to play live. The main riff idea came from Panic! At The Disco's "Nicotine" if you can believe that. Combine that with some punky-catchy-upbeat rock sounds and you have No Farther.
improvisación del final de la cación "Critical Aclaim"
Is there anyone else who loves the Alter Bridge? This is for you both solo of Blackbird!
I just love this emotional solo. This solo makes me cry. Here for you guys! Have a nice day all <3
Had to show Papa Gates some love. I thought this was so cool when I figured it out.
A beautifully written solo! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vtJHnMti57k
It was for the school ending of the year show
video i did for a solo contest