• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Riffs

Worked on my pull-offs and rhythm. Played a bit sloppy though.
Arrangement on the acoustic of their cover as tears go by by the rolling stones
Pretty proud of this here diddy! Andy James is a monster!! If you haven't seen him play or heard of him...definitely check him out!
Trying to get the most out of my old fender strat
Some electric Django for you(it's weird for me too that he played electric, I did not know that). I think I'm doing kinda okay but I'm not entirely sure so any feedback is really appreciated
This is a demo of an original song. I am a little confused for some parts but at least I have the skeleton of the song
My first cover of Avenged Sevenfold!
Not perfect but i try my best ! 😀
Exist Full Guitar Cover! This one was a pain to learn but it was definitely worth it! Enjoy! 🙂

Jak Angelescu's riff from September 18, 2018 at 5:40 pm

• Jak Angelescu
  • Sep 18, 2018
  • 0 Comments
Ugh. This has been such a long work in progress that I put off but I'm bound and determined to get them back up again. I'm not sure if I'll use this as my improvement topic or another thing. I think this is at 70% speed.

Jak Angelescu's riff from September 18, 2018 at 5:24 pm

• Jak Angelescu
  • Sep 18, 2018
  • 0 Comments
I know that lesson 24 may not seem like it works much with this. But I've really started adding more slides in my riffage since I've been working on it. Also, fingerpicking some stuff out of the CAGED system led me to say, "What if I added some gain and sped it up and added a minor-ish sound? " Als
tried to play with the chords
This is my attempt to play the intro to the new A7X song Mad Hatter by listening to the intro. This is in D standard tuning. Let me know if there are any mistakes, which I know there are some.
Hey there. Wanted to share a new riff i did. Still needs some love to get a little more juicy, but I think it sounds good.
This is improvise solo for Turkish grup Kaçak !
Yesterday Ice Nine Kills released a great new song!
Started working on it yesterday (and a couple of months before, but already forgot that)
An amazing rock'n roll song by Chuck Berry guitar cover with my fender.I use often the bend technique in this song.
Practicing a lil bit of acoustic guitar and fingering technique
Here's a little cover of the solo section from Hail to the King by A7x, hope you enjoy it! 🙂
I have recorded everything but vocals, they are in the works.
This Song Is So Emotional!