• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Riffs

I love the intro to this song it's so peaceful
Me just playing some blues lead
I hope you guys are like it. Have a nice day all! <3
Just some random sweeping
Just some basic jamming to a backing track
Check out this shred by myself and my brother Samuel Ferguson! Enjoy!
House-sitting at my brothers place. High ceilings, ftw. Brought to you in part by Yoo-hoo and Pepperidge Farm. #sponsormeplease hahaha
Just a fun little vid. Learnt how to play part of ALPOH ages again, and then eventually decided to learn it at a higher octave just for fun shortly after that. Haven't played this in a while, so definitely needs more work, but again, just a bit of fun. 🙂
My Cover From The Legendary Pink Floyd & David Gilmour's "Time" Guitar Solo from The "Dark Side Of The Moon" Album
Running scales to warm up my right hand
The hair! The reverb! The pink shirt! So many notes, with no direction or meaning! It must be the EIGHTIES - but no, it wasn't. It was 1994.
Inaugural offering of "Cooking with Captain Ed" video series. This episode looks at a long-term problem with picking mechanics, and how I came to be aware of it, along with how I'm going about fixing it. Sometimes a different pick can expose mechanical issues!
its been awhile since ive been on here... heres a Metallica cover.
This is an old video from me. Recorded on 19/02/2017
First day of practicing the second solo from the stage. Also first time i'm doing a natural harmonic so yay to me!
Syn posted this on the forum asking us to make videos on soloing. This is the first video in making on soloing. A lot of other people made videos on this topic as well so check those out too?
This is a trick I use when it comes to writing solos or improvising! Hope it helped! Tag me in your video, I'd love to see your progress! @hectortrejo97 on Instagram!
Awesome solo with a little improvisation. Enjoy <3
One of the greatest songs!

Jak Angelescu's riff from September 29, 2018 at 4:14 pm

• Jak Angelescu
  • Sep 29, 2018
  • 0 Comments
This is my submission for Syn's little project. I'm so sorry if the sound clips or the video quality isn't that good. I had the worst time trying to figure out why things were crappy but I just didn't have time to try and make sure it looked good. Hopefully you guys like it 🙂
practicing Triplets with this new learned riff. Feedback appreciated! Therefor you can also comment on the yt video while the school comment section is broken 🙂
Plus a modest amount of noodling at the end 🙂